The ball screw assembly consists of a screw leading as well as a screw and has grooves that are helical and in line. Balls slide between the grooves, creating an interconnection between the screw and the screw. Recirculating bearings enable equipment to operate efficiently with a largely static and dynamic load rating.
We offer ball screw models in various styles and materials. These include low-carbon steels as well as high-carbon alloy steels. They are available in standard and metric sizes, and various types of stainless steel.
Ball screws from our collection offer linear motion solutions to different industries, including construction transportation heavy lifting medical, food packaging for marine vessels as well as energy.
Accuracy Index of Ball Screw
Another is for transmission()The accuracy degree has 7 degrees; 1 is top, then the following Step down.
Features of Ball Screw Pairs
The ball screw pair is a mechanical device that serves in converting motion based on rotary linear motion or reverse. They are composed of two primary elements: a screw and the screw. These are the main characteristics of ball screw pair:
- Screw: It is a threaded shaft, with loops of helical grooves running throughout the length. It is typically made of a high-precision and hardened surface that reduces wear and ensures easy functioning. The screw may have different thread profile options like an angular or square thread.
- Nut It is a part that interacts with the threads of the screw. It is made up of grooves or channels that can accommodate ball bearings. The nut is typically constructed from a material with low friction, like plastic or bronze, to reduce the amount of resistance that is encountered during movement.
- Ball Bearings: These screws employ ball bearings to minimize friction and enable smooth movement. The ball bearings are placed in between grooves on the screw and the nut and allow the screw to move inside the nut while reducing the loss of friction.
- Efficiency Ball screw pair are renowned for their superior mechanical effectiveness. The rolling motion of ball bearings that are between the nut and screw results in less friction in comparison to other types of screws, for example, lead screws. This makes it possible to achieve greater precision and efficiency in linear movement.
- Accuracy: The ball screw pair provide excellent accuracy in positioning and reproducibility. The contact between balls with the grooves of the screw minimizes backlash and guarantees exact linear motion. This makes the ball screw pair ideal for applications that require extreme precision, for example, robotics, CNC machines, or aerospace technology.
Overall Ball screw pairs are extremely efficient, precise, and reliable ways to convert the motion of a rotary wheel into linear. They are extensively used in industries like robotics, automation, manufacturing, and aerospace where precision and linear motion is vital.